37 Great New Designers from Adobe Design Achievement Awards 2016



For the past five years I have had the great pleasure of being selected as a mentor for the ico-D and Adobe design Achievement Awards. This year however, I had the added bonus of also being chosen as a pre selection judge! I really enjoy what the awards stand for and it always feels so good to be able to support young design talent!

Below are some of the fantastic young/student designers that I discovered, whilst judging the awards. There's some amazing talent here! If your hiring new creatives I would certainly urge you to view some of these talented young design stars of tomorrow and please support the ADAA!


Comments

  1. I guess a list of names was too difficult ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there Happy Jack. Thank you for your comment! That is fair! I just wanted to get the links up for these amazing young designers as a way of supporting the great work that they are doing! You are quite right, it would be great to feature each one of their names and I will aim to add this very soon to this post. Been a hectic time of year, with lots going on in my business life (I am actually starting a new role with a very exciting brand in the new year!) and have a lot on with handing over my current position, but still didn't want to delay in getting links to these great designers projects. Just doing everything I can to help support these guys, even when I am busy!

      Thank you though for the comment! I have taken this on board and will really try and get their names up on the post shortly.

      Look forward to your future comments...

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bass - Trademark No1

Symbol by Steven Bateman & Angus Hyland

50 + Designers, Agencies, Books, Websites, Blogs and Conferences!