Cosmoprof Bologna 2016 - Trend Report / Branding & Packaging Highlights



A good deal of my branding and packaging design projects are within the cosmetic and beauty industry and since 2003 I have been travelling to Cosmoprof and Cosmopack in Bologna, Italy. The fair is the Worlds largest beauty fair and is a the place to get an insight into the industry's newest fashions and trends.

Here are some of my brand and packaging highlights from this years Cosmoprof Bologna fair.



I felt really uncool at this years show. I was one of the only men without a beard and when I say beard, I mean a huge beard!  A whole industry has appeared over the past six months. Beard products!!!



I really liked the design for the global Cosmoprof shows. It reminded me of past Adobe identity's.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bass - Trademark No1

Symbol by Steven Bateman & Angus Hyland

50 + Designers, Agencies, Books, Websites, Blogs and Conferences!